Terms and Conditions
Withdrawing before the census date
- Withdrawing before the census date (30 days) or first assessment submission, a full refund will apply.
Withdrawing after the census date
- After 30 days or submission of the first assessment, the full course fee is payable regardless of the amount of training or assessment completed.
- Students have 12 months (unless otherwise specified) to complete the course including the placement. Students can apply for an extension at the end of the 12-month period. Fees may apply.
Payment of fees
- In the event of non-payment(s):
A dishonour fee may be applied
Multiple dishonours may be referred to a collection’s agency
An enrolment may be suspended or cancelled
Confirmation of completion is only issued once all fees are paid. Fees are not transferrable to another person, course or location.
- FTTA may use student details, video and pictures for assessment or marketing purposes (pictures/videos) unless permission is withdrawn.
- Some courses do not have exit points and every assessment including placement must be completed to be deemed competent in any unit.
- Students should read the Student Handbook especially the refund policy, complaints & appeals policy and government funding information.
- An enrolment may be placed on hold or withdrawn after 90 days of no contact.
Funded students (QLD)
- QLD - Students should be aware that they will no longer be eligible for a government subsidised training place under the Certificate 3 Guarantee once they have completed a certificate III level vocational qualification (or Higher-Level Skills Program for eligible Certificate IV and higher qualifications). Student must complete a short post-course survey within 3 months of withdrawing or completing the course. Students should read the program fact sheets (handbook).
Privacy Notice and Student Declaration
Privacy Notice - Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Fast Track Training Australia is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER). Click for more.